Monday, March 21, 2011

Yep, still doing these.

"All Best Guesses" - Winter 2010/2011

1. Grouplove - Don't Say Oh Well
2. !!! - All My Heroes are Weirdos
3. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Home
4. Circulatory System - Overjoyed
5. Cut Copy - Where I'm Going
6. Peter, Bjorn & John - Second Chance
7. Kanye West - All of the Lights
8. The Chemical Brothers - Swoon
9. Wolf Parade - Cave-O-Sapien
10. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Round and Round
11. Smith Westerns - Weekend
12. Vampire Weekend - Holiday
13. Iron & Wine - Rabbit Will Run
14. The Go! Team - Buy Nothing Day
15. Deerhunter - Fountain Stairs
16. Donovan - Season of the Witch
17. Sufjan Stevens - I Want to Be Well
18. Oh No Oh My - Summerdays

(Who knows how long any of these links will last, so listen early, listen often)



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay! I love these!