Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Missed it by that much.

November was the first month since starting my blog earlier this year that went without a single update.

Shit.

I consider this a wake-up call. I do have things to say (I promise), I just feel a lot of my posts ended up much longer than I'd planned, to the point that I became wary of having to match new post sizes to the monoliths that came before.

That, and people tell me my posts are too damn long anyway. Ha.

Well, it's probably true. All our attention spans are shrinking, especially when it comes to internet content. When I fire up Google Reader over breakfast, I usually skip anything I can't get the gist of in a few seconds. No reason to expect my readers to be any different (but here's hoping!).

So, anyway, short story shorter: more content coming soon. In smaller, bite-size chunks. For Democracy!



No comments: